Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody,
My name is Nhu and I'm here to introduce myself.
I'm 22 years old and this blog will be a diary where I can share my life experience and my opinions on different topics, to you guys.

Why you should read it?
To be serious, I don't know.
I mean I will share my opinions and my experience to you guys. 
I mean I will share my fashion inspiration to your guys, I will share about business/work advice with yours and about food and music.
Everything about my dislikes and likes.
You can decide yourself, if you would like to read it or not, but I can tell you that you won't regret it.

When will I update?
I will update every Friday at 22 o'clock.

So stay tuned and get excited about my post next week ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen